WinterJam is the USA’s Premier VW, Action Sports & Music Festival (and Fashion too). The Festival takes place at the City Island Festival Grounds on Saturday & Sunday, February 26th & 27th. The main event includes 3 VW shows (VW Bus, Vintage VW & Modern VW), professional skate/bmx halfpipe demos & contests, live original music, a fashion show & model, plus the legendary Ms WinnterJam model search contest, plus new parts vendors, used parts swap meet, food vendors, a kids zone, and much much more! The 2011 WinterJam Festival is the biggest & best event yet. Now in its 5th year its definitely an event that’s not to be missed..!
WinterJam is the USA’s Premier Volkstravaganza
Location: City Island & Riverfront Park Festival Grounds
Address: E. Magnolia Ave & Beach St, Daytona Beach
Dates: Saturday & Sunday, February 26th & 27th 2011
Time: 9am – 5pm
Admission: Ticket Fees & Purchasing Info
- Volkswagen Shows + Live Music + Actions Sports + Fashion
- Saturday – VW Bus Show + Modern VW/Audi Show + Ms WinterJam
- Sunday – Vintage Volkswagen Show + Swap Meet + Fashion Show
- Over 14 Live Regional Bands Playing both days
- Skate & Bmx Demos & Contests on the Goat Ramp
- Kids Zone, Food & Beverage Vendors & Alcohol onsite
- All of VW, Sports,Music & Fashion at 1 Venue for 1 Price!
Ticket Package Options
- 1 Day Pass (Saturday or Sunday)……$10 Advance & $15 Day of Show
- 2 Day Pass (Saturday & Sunday)…….$20 Advance & $25 Day of Show
- Super Pass (2 Day Pass + T-shirt)…..$25 Advance Tickets Only!
- Enthusiast Pass (see inclusions)……..$50 Advance Tickets Only!
- VIP All Access Pass (see inclusions)…$300 Advance Tickets Only!
Ticket Shipping Options
All Tickets purchased before February 13th 2011, will be mailed out by Monday, February 14th, 2011 & you should receive them no later then February 21st, 2011. If you purchase your tickets February 14th or later, you will have to pick them up at the event Will Call the day of the event.
- USPS Parcel Post – NO CHARGE
- USPS Priority 2 – 3 Day – $10
- USPS Express Overnight – $15
For more info: http://www.daytonawinterjam.com/